Addictions Treatment Service offers confidential assistance to individuals 12 years of age or older who are personally experiencing problems with alcohol, drugs or gambling. Family and friends are also encouraged to contact the A.T.S. for support if they are concerned about somebody who is struggling with addiction issues.
What kind of assistance?
- Education and information
- Navigation of services
- Treatment planning
- Referral to appropriate resources
- Out- patient treatment
- Smoking cessation- group or individual format
- Physician led Aftercare group (weekly) or individually.
- Access to a physician (Dr. Ted Schnare)
- Community based Opioid Case Management Program
- Parent Life Line of Eastern Ontario ( PLEO) peer support group
- Strengthening Families for Parents and Youth Program
- School based services in the Catholic Board of Education
- Walk in counselling services in Partnership with The Phoenix Centre for Children and Families
Who Can Refer?
Anyone can make referrals to the A.T.S. - physicians, nurses, mental health workers, employers, union officials, judges, lawyers, staff of social service agencies and self- referrals are encouraged. Please note when making a referral on someone else's behalf please ensure the person is aware of the nature of the referral, as we are a voluntary service.
How does the service work?
First, a certified counsellor conducts an orientation interview with the person to determine how alcohol, drugs or gambling are affecting a number of life areas.Then, together they complete a comprehensive Addiction and Mental Health assessment from which a treatment plan is developed, which may include referrals to Residential Treatment Services and/or other Community Resources.
How to make an appointment:
Please call Addictions Treatment Service’s Main Office in Renfrew 432-9855, or Toll Free Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 1-800-265-0197.
Services available in:
Arnprior - Wed
Barry's Bay - Tues
Deep River & Golden Lake - Fri
Renfrew & Pembroke - Mon - Fri
Petawawa - Wed
Funded by Champlain Local Health Integration Network (LHIN)
Site design by TUBMAN Marketing Inc.
SmilingHost.com provides Business Class Hosting
Face the Facts!
Substance abuse and/or gambling can be disastrous to your family, your job, your social life, and your health.
You owe it to yourself and those around you to learn more about our succesful services and programs.
Call 613-432-9855 or 1-800-265-0197