Pathways Alcohol & Drug Treatment Services of Renfrew County  

Pathways Alcohol & Drug Treatment Services offers outpatient treatment to individuals age 16 years and over, who are suffering from an alcohol and/or other chemical dependency.

We also provide services to individuals who have been, or are currently being affected by someone else's chemical dependency.

What kind of assistance?

  • Assessment / Treatment planning
  • Referral to other services as needed
  • Individual, marital and family therapy
  • Aftercare services
  • The Mother Safe Program
  • Mother Safe Opioid Case Management
  • Back on Track

The program also offers a wide range of groups to assist individuals to reach their goals. (ex: relapse prevention, anger management)

How does the service work?
Pathways accepts referrals from all sources, and encourages self-referral. Initial interviews can be conducted in person or over the telephone. New clients will be appointed a counsellor depending on where they live. We have offices located in Pembroke, Renfrew and Arnprior.

What about confidentiality?
Pathways provides a confidential service where information is not released to external agencies without your written consent.

Pathways Staff
All Pathways therapists hold CACCF membership and are Internationally Certified Alcohol and Drug Counsellors (I.C.A.D.C.). A certified clinical supervisor provides supervision.

Want to learn more?
Call Pathways at 613-432-8573 or Toll-Free 1-888-241-1135,
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Arnprior, Renfrew & Pembroke - Mon - Fri


Funded by Champlain Local Health Integration Network (LHIN)

Site design by TUBMAN Marketing Inc. provides Business Class Hosting

Ask Yourself!
Have I ever felt that I should cut down on my drinking or drug use?

Have people annoyed me by criticizing my drinking or drug use?

Have I ever felt guilty about my drinking or drug use?

Have I ever had a drink or used drugs first thing in the morning to steady my nerves or
get rid of a hangover?

Answering yes to two or more of these questions may indicate that you or someone you care about has an alcohol/drug problem.

Call 613-432-8573 or